Accessibility Statement for Loupe
Loupe is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Loupe takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Loupe's websites (loupe.team, shipinsix.team, widget.loupe.team, labs.loupe.team, and people.loupe.team):
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Consult with accessibility-trained external partners and contributors
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Loupe's websites are partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Loupe's websites. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on any of Loupe's websites:
- Phone: +1 707 321 2088
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor & Postal Address: 4784 SE 17th Ave, Suite 135 Portland, OR 97202
We try to respond to feedback within one business week.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Loupe's websites are designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Current operating systems, up-to-date browsers, and common assistive technologies.
Loupe's websites are not compatible with:
- Out-of-date browsers or operating systems
Accessibility of Loupe's websites relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Loupe's websites, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Loupe's websites:
- Videos: While all of our videos include subtitles for spoken word, the context of what is being shown visually (e.g. our workshop, robots, or computer screens) may be lost for visually impaired users. This is due to our work being visual by nature and requiring the interaction with 3D objects in 3D space. Video speakers and subtitles describe the important aspects of what is being communicated visually. Please let us know if you would like additional information about a particular video.
- Values illustrations: Each of our values are represented by an illustration, and each is supported by alt text, but the shorthand versions of our values do not fully capture what is illustrated visually. This is due to the artistic representation of our values being symbolic or metaphorical. We communicate verbally and in writing what our values mean to us. Please let us know if you would like additional information about our values..
Loupe assessed the accessibility of its websites by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation: the content was evaluated by our own organization and by the designer and developer of the content
This statement was created on 1 July 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.